Other Items from Museums and Science Centers
Boston Museum of Science -
- Click here to visit the Boston Museum of Science web page
- Boston Museum of Science is a world class science museum.
- When in Boston be sure to visit this fine museum that originated in 1830. Not near Boston? No problem click in the link and instantly you have access to their on-line exhibits.
Great Lakes Science Center -
The American Museum of Natural History -
The Field Museum -
Arizona Science Center -
Chemistry Lab at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry -
- Click here to visit the Chemistry Lab at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry web page
- Since 1996 when the Chemistry Lab at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry was opened, the museum's lab was the first wet chemistry lab in the world where the public could perform experiments.
- The web site contains thematic units that include: Chemical Reactions, Everyday Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry and more. Check out this unique site.
The Smithsonian Institution Home Page -
- Click here to visit the The Smithsonian Institution Home Page web page
- The Smithsonian Institution was established in 1846 since then it has grown to become a major international institution composed of sixteen museums and galleries and the National Zoo and numerous research facilities in the United States and abroad.
- One of its main goals is to "increase and diffusion of knowledge".
- The Institution is also a center for research dedicated to public education, national service, and scholarship in the arts, sciences, and history.
The Franklin Institute Science Museum -
Hands-on Science Centers Worldwide -
- Click here to visit the Hands-on Science Centers Worldwide web page
- This site contains links to public museums all over the world with a strong emphasis on interactive science education.
- Visit the greatest museums all over the world from you computer.
- Some of the links on this site have changed but it still gives you a good overview of the world's science museums.
The Science Museum of Minnesota -
The Exploratorium -
- Click here to visit the The Exploratorium web page
- Exploratorium remains one of the best hands-on-science museums in the world.
- Their site is a wealth of information for kids and adults a like.
- Check the site frequently to see the constantly changing "features" There are always projects and live Web casts to keep young minds engaged.